Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Quick Pic

Brian after his donation at the Kraft Family Blood Donor Center.  He did great and raved about how easy it was -- 70 minutes to donate and he was done! After my Mom visited him and saw a sign that they were running dangerously low on platelets (because of the snow storm), she donated too, then headed off to work.  Have I mentioned that I love my family? And my friends, including Michelle (the head of Teddy and Annabel's school), who gets a huge shout out for her donation yesterday...maybe others bailed because of the snow, but she drove 2.5 hours to get there! 

Quote of the Day:

"I think they used the really big needle on me."  
-- Brian Shuman

Yes, Brian.  You got the extra big needle.  Lucky I'm the patient in this relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment